Homemade energy bars
1 cup almonds (or nut of choice)
1 cup dates
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup dried cranberries (or fruit of choice)
1 tbsp agave
1. Place the ingredients in a food processor
2. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated and they start to form into a ball.
3. Lay the mixture on the wax paper lines baking tray and roll it out until you reach your desired thickness.
4. Cover the tray and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Pull it out and cut into the desired sizes. Wrap each piece in wax paper or plastic wrap for on the go snacks.
**These bars must be stored in the fridge. You must also keep the nut, date & fruit ratios the same i.e. the raisins and cranberries equal 1 cup.**